Merchant Source Capture™
Merchant Source Capture™ utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and make deposits electronically to Security First Bank, anytime day or night. It's the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Merchant Source Capture™ allows you to make deposits anytime, consolidate funds from remote locations into Security First Bank, save time preparing deposits, avoid trips to the bank, saving on fuel costs, and reduces your risk of check fraud.
Is Merchant Source Capture™ for you?
Does your business have multiple locations? Make deposits after normal Security First Bank business hours? Pay transportation cost to deliver deposits to Security First Bank? Receive checks with large dollar amounts? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Merchant Source Capture™ may benefit your company.
How it works:
- Scan checks from any desktop. Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit. View images of the scanned check right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to Security First Bank. Click Submit Deposit. The deposit is sent to Security First Bank through a secure internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account. Access funds sooner than traditional deposits.
What you need:
- PC with a modern version of the WindowsR operating system and Internet Explorer 8 or newer
- Desktop check scanner connected to the PC
- High-Speed internet connection
- Account with Security First Bank
Merchant Source Capture™ is easy to set up and use. No software installation is required on your computer.